2-Vehicle Crash in Town of Barnes
On February 12th, 2018 at approximately 11:42 A.M. the Bayfield County Communications Center received multiple 911 calls reporting a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of State Highway 27 and Pease road in the Town of Barnes.
Initial investigation and statements from the drivers and passengers revealed that a pickup truck pulling a goose-neck trailer was traveling North on State Highway 27 and a lone pickup truck was also traveling North on State Highway 27 behind it. The truck pulling the trailer was turning onto Pease road when the truck following behind collided with the rear of the trailer.
The driver of the truck and trailer was the sole occupant of the vehicle and was transported to a Duluth Hospital by Ambulance and two occupants of the other truck involved were transported to a Duluth Hospital by Ambulance as well.
The Bayfield County Sheriff’s Office, Barnes Fire Department, Barnes Ambulance service, Gordon Ambulance Service and Sawyer County Paramedics all responded to the scene.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Special Legislation for Town of Cable Clears the Senate
- Hayward Man Arrested for Operating a Motor Vehicle Under the Influence, 5th Offense
- Hayward Woman Facing Charges of 4th Offense OWI With a Child in Vehicle
- 4th OWI Charges Filed After Sawyer Co. Deputy Stops Vehicle Going 25 Over
- Two-Vehicle Crash Results in Two People Airlifted with Injuries
- Drug Charges Filed Against Two Persons Involved in High Speed Chase of Stolen Vehicle
- Hertel Man Wanted for Failure to Appear on Stolen Vehicle Charges
- Heroin Recovered and Names Released in High Speed Chase of Stolen Vehicle
- Two Injured in Crash on Highway 63