37 Families Received Christmas Dinner Food Baskets Today
37 Lac Courte Oreilles families received food baskets today to help with their Christmas dinners. The baskets were put together by Mary Ellen Baker, who has been doing this for over 30 years. They were delivered to the families by members of the LCO Police Department and LCO Conservation Department.
Mary Ellen chooses recipients each year as well as Deanna Baker of the Birth to 3 Program, who also nominates families from the program.
Photos from Renee DeBrot, posted on her Facebook page
Cover photo of Tim DeBrot, LCO Chief of Police
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Merry Christmas All!
- Frozen Road Law Takes Effect Today in Northern Wisconsin
- LCO Headstart Holds Annual Christmas Show
- Local Teen with Autism Makes Christmas Cards to Raise Money for Research
- Hayward Kinder Carolers Present A Snowy Christmas
- Special Christmas Giveaway from DrydenWire.com
- Walker Approves Plan to Drug Test Food Stamp Users
- Cable Chamber hosts Annual Christmas in Cable
- Rep. Duffy: Middle Class Families Deserve a Break