Boys & Girls Club Receives Donations
The LCO Boys and Girls Club recently received two donations, $750 dollars from Timber Ford for the "Give Back" event and $1000 dollars from the Ascension Episcopal Church. Both the donations will be put to good use in the Boys and Girls Club Teen Programming. Some of the money will go towards food, so the teens can cook during teen time. The money will also help to provide after school van pick ups in Hayward.
"I am so grateful that the community has embraced the Club for so many years and continues to support the services we are able to provide to our youth," Heather Peterson, Chief Executive Officer of the Boys and Girls Club said. "Our teen population is such an important part of our programming and its an amazing feeling to know that the community recognizes our needs and is there to support us."
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Boys and Girls Club Youth and Teen of the Month
- Neff Becomes All-Time Hayward Girls Basketball Scoring Leader
- Bi-Partisan Employment First Bill Receives Public Hearing
- LCO Toys for Girls and Boys A Huge Success
- Boys & Girls Club Securing Its Future with New Endowment Campaign
- Kids Fitness Club will Host New Year's Eve Glow Party
- LCO B&G Club Youth and Teen of the Month for December
- LCO School Receives Donation from Ascension Episcopal Church
- LCO Boys and Girls Club Youth and Teen of the Month