Controlled Buy Drug Investigations Lead to Meth Dealing Charges Against 8 in Just Two Weeks
Over the past two weeks, eight people have been charged in Sawyer County Circuit Court with Delivery of Methamphetamine, either one or more counts. Each of those charges are the result of controlled buys conducted on these individuals through the Sawyer County Sheriff’s Office or the Lac Courte Oreilles Police Department.
Law Enforcement authorities used multiple confidential informants to conduct the buys over the course of the past couple months, and some of the buys date back to the summer of 2017.
Neal Quagon, 39, Couderay, has been charged as a result of the investigation and recent SWAT raid on a Poppletown residence that Quagon had taken a CI to purchase meth.
Janelle Quaderer, 29, LCO, and Dustin Farley, 23, Hayward, have been both charged as a result of a controlled buy executed against both of them in the same case.
Individual counts of meth have also been charged against;
Travis Burch, 35, Hayward;
Jeffrey Splain, 22, Ojibwa;
Bridget Blackdeer, 22, Hayward;
Ashley Bodo-Anderson, 30, who currently has an address listed as the Sawyer County Jail.
Cassandra Reed, 22, of Hayward, has been charged with two different meth delivery counts resulting in controlled buys in February and March of 2017. No photo is available because she hasn't been booked into the Sawyer County Jail yet.
Pursuant to the direction of the Wisconsin Supreme Court, as found in Supreme Court Rule 20:3.6, Trial Publicly, you are advised that a charge is merely an accusation and that a defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Jury Trial Set for Hayward Man Charged in Prescription Drug Case
- Over 130 Grams of Cocaine Seized in Controlled Buy Investigation
- Hayward Woman Facing Charges of 4th Offense OWI With a Child in Vehicle
- Bolen to Run Against Bewley for State Senate
- Felony Escape Charges Filed Against Gordon Correctional Escapee
- Escape Charges Filed Against Hayward Man
- Minnesota Man Gets Drug Charges After High Speed Pursuit on Hwy B
- K-9 Trace, Multiple Agencies Work Together in Recent Drug Busts
- Cable Man Charged for Meth in Sawyer Faces Multiple Domestic Abuse Charges in Bayfield