ForwardHealth Community Partners: Updates to Eligibility Notice
Effective March 3, 2018, people applying for or receiving health care, FoodShare, or Wisconsin Shares Child Care Subsidy benefits or Wisconsin Works (W-2) payments will see a change on their notices when their benefits are denied, reduced, or ended.
The eligibility notice will list, by program, any outstanding actions or verifications that were not completed by the due date – including any verification that was requested but not provided. Previously, outstanding items were listed on a separate notice and not included on the notice that denied, reduced, or ended benefits.
- View an example of an updated notice with outstanding items for health care and FoodShare benefits. (HERE)
- View an example of an updated notice with outstanding items for child care benefits and W-2 payments. (HERE)
Depending on program rules, people who complete the outstanding actions or provide the needed verifications listed on the notice may become eligible for benefits.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- BadgerCare Plus Gap Filling Eligibility Determinations Updates
- Hiring of Former Tribal Chairman at LCO School Causes Community Backlash
- LCO Public Works Gives Trickle Notice Announcement
- Rep. Edming: End of the Year Legislative Updates
- Rep. Duffy: Rural Relief Initiative and More Updates
- LCO Vice Chairman Jason Schlender: Indian Education, New Directors and Other Updates
- Sawyer County Sheriff Mrotek talks about the drug epidemic facing our community