Hayward Hospital and Peoples Bank to Host Blood Drive
On Thursday, January 25 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., the Hayward Area Memorial Hospital will partner with Peoples Bank Midwest of Hayward to host a Memorial Blood Centers’ blood drive at the hospital, 11040 N. State Rd. 77, Hayward.
Memorial Blood Centers is the sole blood supplier for the Hayward Area Memorial Hospital and the Northland. You can make a positive impact on your community by donating blood. Every time you donate you may save up to three lives.
To schedule an appointment contact the Hayward Hospital Laboratory Staff at 715-934-4241 or visit www.mbc.org.
If your business or organization is interested in partnering with Hayward Area Memorial Hospital to sponsor an upcoming Blood Drive please contact Laurie Gay, Lab Manager at 715-934-4242.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Why Choose Spooner & Hayward Physical Therapy and Wellness? It's as Easy as ABC
- Jury Trial Set for Hayward Man Charged in Prescription Drug Case
- (Video) Birkie International Bridge Will Span 4 Lanes Over Hwy 63 in Hayward
- Hayward Woman Facing Charges of 4th Offense OWI With a Child in Vehicle
- Hayward Man Arrested for Operating a Motor Vehicle Under the Influence, 5th Offense
- Hayward Man Charged With Sexual Assault of Underage Child
- 2 Hayward Women Charged Following Alleged Burglary of LCO Convenience Store
- 3rd Annual Hockey Day this Saturday in Hayward
- Hayward Students Took Center Stage at Solo & Ensemble Presentation in Spooner
- Escape Charges Filed Against Hayward Man