Hayward Man Suffering Stroke Saved From Thousands of Miles Away
Gary Connor was making his annual trek from Hayward to Cape Coral, FL, when his family realized something was off. His daughter, Emily Hammer, talked to her mother who said Gary seemed disoriented while he was driving. Emily called her father and he couldnt' tell her where he was. She called 9-1-1, and the Cape Coral dispatcher took action, and helped save Connor's life.
ABC 7 out of Fort Myers did a story, check out the full story and video.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Why Choose Spooner & Hayward Physical Therapy and Wellness? It's as Easy as ABC
- (Video) Birkie International Bridge Will Span 4 Lanes Over Hwy 63 in Hayward
- Jury Trial Set for Hayward Man Charged in Prescription Drug Case
- 'Pennies from Heaven'
- Hayward Man Arrested for Operating a Motor Vehicle Under the Influence, 5th Offense
- Hayward Woman Facing Charges of 4th Offense OWI With a Child in Vehicle
- Hayward Man Charged With Sexual Assault of Underage Child
- 2 Hayward Women Charged Following Alleged Burglary of LCO Convenience Store
- HAMH Becomes a State Recognized Coverdell Stroke Care Partner
- 3rd Annual Hockey Day this Saturday in Hayward