Hayward Rotary Donates Dictionaries to LCO Students
The Rotary Club of Hayward donated dictionaries to Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe 3rd grade students for the 12th year in a row. The club hands out dictionaries to third graders throughout Sawyer County every year.
The donation was given to the school on November 17.
The LCO Ojibwe School said the students will use them at the school all year and then take them home after the school year.
The Rotary Club of Hayward is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people in the community.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- 3rd Annual Hockey Day this Saturday in Hayward
- Hayward Students Took Center Stage at Solo & Ensemble Presentation in Spooner
- Escape Charges Filed Against Hayward Man
- (VIDEO) Justin Timberlake Can't Stop the Feeling - Hayward, Wisconsin
- Pistol Used in Assault Results in Conviction for Hayward Man
- Hayward Man Convicted on His 4th OWI
- Hayward Man Busted Selling THC at Municipal Lot Gets 15 Days in Jail, Probation
- Lake Hayward Trail Closes After Snowmobiles Go Through the Ice
- LCO Tribal Judge Speaks to HS Students About Treaties and Sovereignty
- Hayward Dollar Tree Now Open