HHS Goalie Named Wisconsin Prep Hockey Player of the Week
Hayward High School Goalie Gavin Abric has been named Wisconsin Prep Hockey Player of the Week!
Gavin had 42 saves in the Canes' 2-0 shutout against Waupun, then he stopped 42 of 44 shots in a 2-1 loss to KMMO in the Hayward Hockey Invitational Tournament championship game.
Gabric is a 6’2, 150 lb. Junior at Hayward High School. After 17 games in the 2017-18 season, he has a 1.75 goals against average and .945 save percentage. His record stands at 7-6-4 with three shut-outs.
The Hayward Community School District congratulated Gavin on their Facebook page.
"Well deserved, Gavin, way to go!"
You May Also Be Interested In:
- SBA Deadline to Apply for Working Capital Loans in Wisconsin is March 12
- 3rd Annual Hockey Day this Saturday in Hayward
- 20 Things You May Not Have Known About Wisconsin
- (VIDEO) Justin Timberlake Can't Stop the Feeling - Hayward, Wisconsin
- Sawyer Trails One of Only a Few Wisconsin Counties in Excellent Shape
- Wisconsin State Patrol officers now equipped/trained to administer Narcan
- Warrants of the Week for January 9
- Wisconsin Groups Join Microsoft in Effort to Bring Broadband to Rural Areas
- Warrants of the Week for January 2