Hospital Offering Healthcare Career Explorer Program
The Hayward Area Memorial Hospital and Water’s Edge Care Center is once again holding the Healthcare Career Explorer program to offer a learning opportunity for our community. The program will give insight on the wide range of careers that exist in the healthcare fields.
Our staff recognizes the need to provide opportunities for students to gain knowledge in various medical fields. Hayward Area Memorial Hospital and Water’s Edge accepts students from accredited schools. The staff is able to share valuable experience and knowledge with students. Previous students have found our staff to be very helpful and great educators.
Interested students must sign up for the program. Sign up forms, program dates and more information are available in the Hayward High School Guidance Office, or by contacting Heidi Cooper at 715-934-4159 or email@example.com. The program is limited to the first 20 registered participants.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Recidivism Reduction Pilot Program Launches in Bayfield, 3 Other Counties
- Diabetes Prevention Program Launching at LCO Clinic
- Hayward Hospital and Peoples Bank to Host Blood Drive
- Hayward Wrestler Reaches 100 Career Wins
- NABA donates $2,500 for New Program at Hayward Schools
- Kolumbus Heads New Program to Help Young Men