Kenosha Double Murder Suspect Captured Heading for Hayward
A 25-year old man accused of shooting two brothers, Kenneth Samuel III, 31, and Richard Samuel, 28, of Twin Lakes, Wis, outside the Beach Bar on Thursday night in Kenosha County, was captured near Tomah on I-94 heading for Hayward, where it is believed he has relatives.
Nathan Kivi, 25, killed the two men after an altercation at about 2 a.m. early Friday morning. Kivi was later arrested driving in Monroe County about 8:15 a.m. after authorities tracked his phone.
According to Kenosha News, Kivi has an extensive record including battery and burglary charges.
Read full story Twin Lakes suspect has lengthy criminal record
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Hayward Woman Facing Charges of 4th Offense OWI With a Child in Vehicle
- Hayward Man Arrested for Operating a Motor Vehicle Under the Influence, 5th Offense
- Hayward Man Charged With Sexual Assault of Underage Child
- 2 Hayward Women Charged Following Alleged Burglary of LCO Convenience Store
- 3rd Annual Hockey Day this Saturday in Hayward
- Hayward Students Took Center Stage at Solo & Ensemble Presentation in Spooner
- Escape Charges Filed Against Hayward Man
- (VIDEO) Justin Timberlake Can't Stop the Feeling - Hayward, Wisconsin
- Pistol Used in Assault Results in Conviction for Hayward Man
- Hayward Man Convicted on His 4th OWI