Kids Fitness Club will Host New Year's Eve Glow Party
This New Year’s Eve, kids will have their own party to attend at the Hayward Fitness Fanatics Kids Club Glow in the Dark Party!
On New Year’s Eve this Sunday, from 6 to 8 p.m., parents may bring their kids to Hayward Fitness Fanatics at 16205 Woodridge Ln in Hayward for the glow party for ages two to 10 years-old. Parents may drop kids off or stay.
According to Courtney Bearhart who started the Kids Club at Hayward Fitness Fanatics, “Activities on New Year’s include a glow party with all black lighting and we provide the glow wear. We will be doing obstacle courses, aerobics, races and a dance.”
Bearhart said the Kids Club is a regular club for kids held every Saturday and Sunday in January from 10 to 11:00 a.m. that starts with an obstacle course and ends with a story about a healthy food.
“In between, we do aerobics or races or dance, it just depends but it’s always different,” Bearhart said.
Bearhart said they will also have a large parachute to use and play with in the regular club on Saturdays and Sundays that will be at the New Year’s Eve party.
“I started it because my daughter was classified as obese at her 4-year-old doctor check-up,” Bearhart said of the Kids Club. “So I started it to help her lose weight and be healthy.”
Bearhart added that with her daughter being Native and diabetes on the rise, it got her to thinking about a safe and nice environment for kids to workout, “Hence, why I started it all.”
Nicole Nathan is the owner of Hayward Fitness Fanatics and that is where Bearhart started the Kids Club. Bearhart is also an instructor at the fitness studio. She said several different workout classes are offered there, like kids dance, adult Zumba, HIIT class, turbo kick, kick, blocking and Yoga.
Bearhart is also a Hayward city police officer and said it is safe to leave kids or stay and play. The cost of the New Year’s Eve party is $10 per child and it is $5 per child at the regular club on Saturday and Sunday.
“Drop the kids off for some healthy fun activities, glow in the dark treats and lots of laughs while you head out for a bite to eat on the last day of the year,” Bearhart said.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- (Video) Birkie International Bridge Will Span 4 Lanes Over Hwy 63 in Hayward
- Boys and Girls Club Youth and Teen of the Month
- Boys & Girls Club Receives Donations
- Hayward Hospital and Peoples Bank to Host Blood Drive
- Boys & Girls Club Securing Its Future with New Endowment Campaign
- Cable Area Chamber and Birkie Partner Up to Host Gitchi Gami Games
- LCO B&G Club Youth and Teen of the Month for December
- A Unity Walk for Jason Pero will Take Place Saturday from Bad River to the Ashland County Courthouse
- Hayward Power Sports donates $5,000 Worth of Coats to Kids at Hayward Schools