Ladysmith Man Charged with Meth Possession After Traffic Stop
A Ladysmith man has been charged with possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia, as well as driving after revocation for OWI. Brian T. Fuller faces 3 years and 6 months in prison for the meth charges, filed in Sawyer County Court on Dec. 11, 2017.
The criminal complaint alleges Fuller was pulled over by a Sawyer County deputy on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017, for not having a working license plate lamp on the rear of the vehicle. Fuller was pulled over on Hwy K by the Pineview Funeral Home.
Fuller advised he didn’t have a license due to OWI revocation, according to the complaint. The deputy placed Fuller under arrest, put him in the squad car and received permission from Fuller to move the vehicle off the road way into the Pineview parking lot because the rear of the vehicle was still over the fog line on Hwy K.
“As I was getting into the driver’s seat I noticed a small clear gem bag with white powdery residue inside of the cup holder in between the driver’s seat and passenger seat,” the officer reported. With the assistance of an LCO officer, they conducted a search of the vehicle.
Another two clear bags with white residue were also found inside the center console, according to the complaint.
As Fuller was being booked into the jail, the deputy asked Fuller if he had anything else on him because bringing anything into the jail was another offense, according to the complaint. Fuller said he didn’t have anything. The jail staff had Fuller remove his pants and during the search, a small glass pipe with a ball on one end and stem on the other with burnt black residue on the ball portion and white residue on the stem portion fell out of his shorts, the complaint stated.
Fuller has his initial appearance scheduled for Dec. 19, 8:30 a.m. in the Sawyer County Courthouse.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Jury Trial Set for Hayward Man Charged in Prescription Drug Case
- Try Advertising with SawyerWire for FREE!
- Man Charged With Sexual Assault of Child Under 13 in Sawyer County
- Movie Review: 'Black Panther' (with Trailer)
- Trial Scheduled for Man Charged with Repeated Sexual Assault of a Child
- Hayward Woman Facing Charges of 4th Offense OWI With a Child in Vehicle
- Hayward Man Charged With Sexual Assault of Underage Child
- 2 Hayward Women Charged Following Alleged Burglary of LCO Convenience Store
- (VIDEO) Justin Timberlake Can't Stop the Feeling - Hayward, Wisconsin
- Minnesota Man Gets Drug Charges After High Speed Pursuit on Hwy B