LCO Clinic Welcomes New RN Case Manager
Tammy Kaboord is a Registered Nurse Case Manager who joined the Lac Courte Oreilles Health Center from rural Alaska where she was a Tuberculosis Case Manager and Itinerant Public Health Nurse III.
Tammy was honored with the privilege of caring for elders, children and residents in numerous remote Alaskan Native villages accessible only by small plane or boat and is both inspired and humbled by the opportunity to work alongside the Anishinaabe.
Before itinerant nursing she worked as a Public Health Nurse at the Kenai Public Health Center, as a Medical Professional Specialist RN for Kimberly-Clark Corporation and as a Corrections Nurse for the State of Wisconsin.
She has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree from the University of Texas - Arlington, an Associate's Degree in Nursing from Blackhawk Technical College, Janesville, Wisconsin and an Associate in Liberal Arts Degree from Prince William Sound Community College in Valdez, Alaska. She currently resides in Hayward, Wisconsin.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Jury Trial Set for Hayward Man Charged in Prescription Drug Case
- Charges Filed Against Source of Meth in Josh Luce Case
- Multiple Warrants Issued in Widespread Check Fraud Case
- Diabetes Prevention Program Launching at LCO Clinic
- Check Fraud Case Results in Felony Charges Against 6 More
- Meth Charges Filed Against Woman Involved in Widespread Check Forgery Case
- Nine More Charged with Multiple Felonies in Justin Gordon Check Forgery Case
- Changes at LCO Clinic include new director and expansion project
- Local Man Charged with 19 Felonies in Widespread Check Forgery Case