LCO College Puts Spotlight on Alumni Student Melinda Young
Melinda Young graduated from LCO College main campus in 2013. After graduating with an Associates in Medical Assistant and Pre Nursing, Melinda then transferred to The College of St. Scholastica and was accepted into their nursing program. In 2017 she graduated with a Bachelors in Nursing from CSS with honors.
Melinda was going to school while she was a first time mom, in the Army National Guard and taking nursing classes. After all her hard work and dedication, Melinda is now working at the Hayward Hospital emergency room as a nurse.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Winter Student of the Month for January, 2018
- Weekly Rehab Minute: 'Parenting, Coaching, and Rehabbing Young Athletes'
- Winter Student Pleads in Terroristic Threat Incident at the School
- Bill to Promote Student Entrepreneurs Moves Forward
- Winter Student of the Month is Brianna Harris
- Video Obtained of Student Striking LCO Teacher on Top of Head
- Hayward Student Charged for Selling Narcotics at School
- College Representatives Attend WECA Conference
- LCO College Students Travel to Costa Rica