LCO Public Works Gives Trickle Notice Announcement
The LCO Public Works issued the following statement in regards to frozen pipes and the cold weather that will persist for at least the next week;
With the cold weather here, we are asking that everyone please run a pencil lead stream of water at all times. It doesn’t have to be hot water, just so that the water is running that way it will not freeze the lines.
We want to make sure that everyone has water and no one has to go without water service in the winter due to frozen lines!
If you have any questions, please contact the LCO Public Works office at 715-634-0345 Mon-Fri 8-4:30 or message us on Facebook and we will get you an answer as soon as possible.
Thank you for your help with this situation.
The LCO Public Works Team
You May Also Be Interested In:
- ForwardHealth Community Partners: Updates to Eligibility Notice
- Bi-Partisan Employment First Bill Receives Public Hearing
- Miracle Ear Foundation gives Hayward man the gift of hearing
- Council Member Rose Gokee: Gives an Update on Her Travels
- Hayward Library Closed Wednesday and Thursday for Public Health and Safety Reasons