LCO Tribe Remains Open During Federal Government Shutdown
A Public Announcement from the Lac Courte Oreilles Tribal Government
Hayward, Wisconsin - Regardless of the Federal Government shutdown the tribe will remain operational until further notice.
Please be assured that the Tribal Governing Board is monitoring this situation closely and will inform the community of any drastic changes that may affect the tribe.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Weekly Rehab Minute: 'Direct and Open Access to Physical Therapy'
- Hayward Dollar Tree Now Open
- Hayward Man Gets Felony Charge for Using Another Person's Name During Traffic Stop
- Man Arrested After Report of Shots Fired During Domestic Disturbance
- Dangerous Wind Chill Remains Till Wednesday Noon
- Appeals Court Dismisses DNR Lawsuit to Collect Timber Tax from LCO Tribe
- Despite Hayward Schools Meeting Expectations, Truancy Remains an Issue
- LCO Tribe Taking a Stand Against Drug Epidemic
- On 13-Year Anniversary Open Season Documentary Re-examines the Controversial Shooting