Marge Kelsey to Run for Sawyer County Clerk of Court
Marge Kelsey has announced she will run for Clerk of Sawyer County Courts in the November general election.
Kelsey currently serves as the Judicial Assistant to the Sawyer County Circuit Court Judge in Hayward and previously served as a Deputy Clerk of Courts from 2008 to 2011. Prior to that, she was employed by the City of Hayward Police Department for 24 years.
She is a lifelong Hayward resident and she and her husband, former Sawyer County Sheriff, Mark Kelsey, raised their family in the community.
Kelsey said she was seeking the position because she would bring years of experience to the position.
“I have the proven experience in our court system and have established myself as a loyal and dedicated employee of the courts,” Kelsey said. “I am also deeply committed to my community. I have experience in the Clerk of Courts office as a Deputy Clerk and I understand the needs of the court and the incredible professionalism of the staff in the clerk’s office. I am running because I believe I can be an integral part of that team.”
The position is currently held by Sarah Jungbluth who was appointed in September, 2016 to replace the late Claudia Burgan.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Sawyer County Snowmobile ATV Alliance Trail Report
- Judges Dallet and Screnock Advance in Supreme Court Primary
- Winter Weather Advisory for Sawyer County
- Man Charged With Sexual Assault of Child Under 13 in Sawyer County
- Sawyer Co. ADA Aaron Marcoux 1 of 3 Finalists for Barron Co. DA Position
- Sawyer County Sheriff Department Warrant List - 2/8/18
- Sawyer County Snow Report
- 4th OWI Charges Filed After Sawyer Co. Deputy Stops Vehicle Going 25 Over
- Cable Man Charged for Meth in Sawyer Faces Multiple Domestic Abuse Charges in Bayfield