Rep. Duffy: Middle Class Families Deserve a Break
Dear Friends, Happy Saturday! I know you're probably out and about this weekend, but I wanted to give you a few quick updates on what's going on in our neck of the woods in Wisconsin, as well as the latest in Washington.
Even though the economy is picking up steam, middle-class Wisconsinites deserve an economic boost. That's why I'm working my heart out to deliver massive tax relief to our families and small businesses.
Of course, the legislation we are working on is not finalized yet. But so far, there are several ideas to be excited about:
- Middle-class families will have a 75% reduction in what they owe the federal government! That is a lot of money that stays in your pockets instead of going to Washington.
- Incentives for companies to rebuild and re-invest in America. Our current tax code actually incentivizes companies to move overseas and create jobs there. It's high time they reinvest in good-paying American jobs.
- Removing the headache of tax compliance. Filling out your taxes takes a lot of time, energy, and money for families. Our bill streamlines the process so most families will be able to do their taxes on a sheet of paper the size of a postcard.
I recently spoke about our tax reform efforts with Fox News' Bill Hemmer. Click on the link below to see the interview. And remember to "like" and SHARE if you agree that the middle class deserves tax reform!
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Congressman Duffy and Family Okay After Being On Train that Collided
- Hayward Middle School Students of the Month
- Rep. Duffy: Rural Relief Initiative Aims to Bring Parity Back to Rural Communities
- Holiday Break Brings Back-to-Back Days of XC-Ski Racing to Wisconsin’s North Woods
- 37 Families Received Christmas Dinner Food Baskets Today
- Duffy Lauds House Passage Of Bipartisan Corporate Governance Reform
- Rep. Duffy: Rural Relief Initiative and More Updates
- Rep. Duffy: Congressman Duffy Kicks Off Rural Relief Initiative