Sawyer County Administrator not Hired at Chippewa County
Although Thomas Hoff, Sawyer County's administrator, was one of three finalists, the Chippewa County Board selected the Lincoln County administrator for their top job.
SawyerWire reported on this several days ago.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Sawyer County Snowmobile ATV Alliance Trail Report
- Winter Weather Advisory for Sawyer County
- Man Charged With Sexual Assault of Child Under 13 in Sawyer County
- Sawyer Co. ADA Aaron Marcoux 1 of 3 Finalists for Barron Co. DA Position
- Marge Kelsey to Run for Sawyer County Clerk of Court
- Sawyer County Sheriff Department Warrant List - 2/8/18
- Sawyer County Snow Report
- 4th OWI Charges Filed After Sawyer Co. Deputy Stops Vehicle Going 25 Over
- Cable Man Charged for Meth in Sawyer Faces Multiple Domestic Abuse Charges in Bayfield
- Sawyer Trails One of Only a Few Wisconsin Counties in Excellent Shape