Sex Offender Relocating to Hayward
A registered sex offender who was previously released from prison is now relocating to the Hayward area, according to the Hayward Police Department.
Hayward City Assistant Chief James T. Wohling announces David M. Petit will reside at 10571 Sunnyside Avenue, in Hayward. Petit is a convicted sex offender who has been identified by professionals with the Department of Corrections as a person who may present a risk to re-offend.
Petit remains under the close supervision of local Probation Agents. Petit is also required to follow specific and detailed rules prescribed by DOC including no unsupervised contact with minors, no contact with victim, no alcohol, no illegal narcotics, not entering liquor establishments, and a lifetime registration with the Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program. Petit will be residing at 10571 Sunnyside Aven, Hayward, WI.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- 3rd Annual Hockey Day this Saturday in Hayward
- Hayward Students Took Center Stage at Solo & Ensemble Presentation in Spooner
- Escape Charges Filed Against Hayward Man
- (VIDEO) Justin Timberlake Can't Stop the Feeling - Hayward, Wisconsin
- Pistol Used in Assault Results in Conviction for Hayward Man
- Hayward Man Convicted on His 4th OWI
- Hayward Man Busted Selling THC at Municipal Lot Gets 15 Days in Jail, Probation
- Lake Hayward Trail Closes After Snowmobiles Go Through the Ice
- Hayward Dollar Tree Now Open
- State Supreme Court Candidate to Speak at Hayward Vet Center Friday