Sawyer County Snow Report
Condition: Excellent Status: Open
Base: 4-8 inches | Groomed
And the momentum continues! Our trails were good going into the weekend and then we received approximately 3.5-5" of fresh snow on Saturday that freshened them up making it a great riding weekend! Reports from around the county are that the trails are great to excellent! We have about a 4-8" base on most of the trails. There was a lot of traffic this weekend on the trails so groomers are out cutting and smoothing the trails today and in the next following days. The forecast remains for the highs in the teens and lows into the negatives for the week so the trails will continue to stay hard and flat! Lakes are also in great condition and Lake Hayward trail is back open to riders.
Trail 5/27 from Tuscobia to the Rusk County line and trail 63 north from Bodecker Road to Bayfield County continues to be closed.
Surrounding counties also report to be in good condition!
Thank you again to all club members and volunteers and all groomers for your dedication and hard work in to the wee hours!
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Marge Kelsey to Run for Sawyer County Clerk of Court
- Sawyer County Sheriff Department Warrant List - 2/8/18
- 4th OWI Charges Filed After Sawyer Co. Deputy Stops Vehicle Going 25 Over
- Cable Man Charged for Meth in Sawyer Faces Multiple Domestic Abuse Charges in Bayfield
- Sawyer Trails One of Only a Few Wisconsin Counties in Excellent Shape
- It Was A Great Weekend for Snowmobiling in Sawyer County
- Man Arrested After Report of Shots Fired During Domestic Disturbance
- Latest Trails Report and Fun Facts About Snowmobiling in Sawyer County
- Felony Cases in Sawyer County Surge in 2017