State Supreme Court Candidate to Speak at Hayward Vet Center Friday
Progressive candidate for the Wisconsin Supreme Court, Tim Burns, will speak at the Up North Engaged citizens group meeting at the Hayward Veterans Community Center at the corner of Main Street and Hwy 63 in downtown Hayward on Friday, at 5:00 p.m.
Up North Engaged said Burns will speak and then enterain questions at the gathering. The public is encouraged to come and meet Burns.
Burns is a candidate for the Wisconsin Supreme Court and is an accomplished partner with Perkins Coie, LLP in Madison. His national practice focuses on making insurance companies live up to the obligations to their policyholders.
Burns is running for the seat now held by Justice Michael Gableman, who has announced his retirement from the court. There are three candidates for the seat – Tim Burns, Rebecca Dallet and Michael Screnock. The primary will be held on February 20th, 2018 and will narrow the field to 2 candidates who will advance to the April 3rd general election.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Hayward Man Arrested for Operating a Motor Vehicle Under the Influence, 5th Offense
- Hayward Woman Facing Charges of 4th Offense OWI With a Child in Vehicle
- Hayward Man Charged With Sexual Assault of Underage Child
- Bolen to Run Against Bewley for State Senate
- 2 Hayward Women Charged Following Alleged Burglary of LCO Convenience Store
- Marge Kelsey to Run for Sawyer County Clerk of Court
- HAMH Becomes a State Recognized Coverdell Stroke Care Partner
- 3rd Annual Hockey Day this Saturday in Hayward
- Hayward Students Took Center Stage at Solo & Ensemble Presentation in Spooner
- Escape Charges Filed Against Hayward Man