Stone Lake Woman Gets Jail and Probation for 4th OWI
Misti Ann Miller, 27, of Stone Lake, was sentenced to 3 years of probation and fined $2,502 in Sawyer County Circuit Court on January 2, 2018, for her 4th Operating While Intoxicated conviction. She was also sentenced to 270 days in the county jail with credit for 167 days time-served, with Huber privileges.
Miller is also ordered to attend AODA with a Victim Impact Panel, and her license is revoked 30 months with Ignition Interlock Device for 30 months. Miller also has to pay a DNA Surcharge $250.00.
According to the criminal complaint, a Sawyer County Sheriff’s deputy was dispatched to the Poppletown area of the LCO Reservation in regards to a hit and run incident. The caller stated the vehicle was a white Ford van.
About ten minutes later, the deputy reported, “I was traveling south on Round Lake School Road approaching Poppletown Road when I observed a white Ford van pull off of Poppletown driving right through the stop sign.”
The deputy said the vehicle did not attempt to stop and proceeded north on Round Lake School Road passing the patrol car, according to the complaint.
After stopping the vehicle the deputy discovered the driver was Miller and that she was revoked, alcohol related, and she was on probation, and she had multiple felony warrants for her arrest. According to the complaint, the deputy said she smelled of intoxicants, had slurred speech and her eyes were bloodshot.
The deputy asked Miller how much she had to drink, and she responded, “I don’t know, I’m drunk.”
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Hayward Woman Facing Charges of 4th Offense OWI With a Child in Vehicle
- Minnesota Man Gets Drug Charges After High Speed Pursuit on Hwy B
- Hayward Man Busted Selling THC at Municipal Lot Gets 15 Days in Jail, Probation
- Lake Hayward Trail Closes After Snowmobiles Go Through the Ice
- Hayward Man Gets Felony Charge for Using Another Person's Name During Traffic Stop
- 19 Year Old LCO Woman, Several Others, Get Meth Dealing Charges from Drytown Drug Raid
- Woman Convicted of Maintaining a Drug House on Reservation
- Ojibwa Woman Wins $50,000 in Holiday Dazzle Scratch Game
- Hayward Woman Sentenced to Prison for Role in Heroin Trafficking