Warm Temperatures Temporarily Closed Birkie Bridge at Super Bowl Live
According to Kare 11, Minneapolis, warm temperatures on Friday caused the Birkie Bridge, featured at the Super Bowl Live festival, to close due to icy conditions later that evening when the temperatures dropped again. Kare 11 reported that the bridge has fully opened on Sunday night.
Many festival attractions are taking place on the American Birkebeiners's International Bridge, which spans over Hwy 63 during the cross-county ski event in Hayward. Some events include skiing, fat biking, and football target practice.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- (Video) Birkie International Bridge Will Span 4 Lanes Over Hwy 63 in Hayward
- We Now Live in a World That Has Goat Yoga
- Birchwood and Winter Schools Closed Tuesday
- Birkie's International Bridge Is Up and Ready for the Super Bowl!
- Cable Area Chamber and Birkie Partner Up to Host Gitchi Gami Games
- Birkie's International Bridge To Be Featured at Super Bowl Live for 10 Days
- Hayward Library Closed Wednesday and Thursday for Public Health and Safety Reasons