Warrants of the Week for December 19
The following are individuals that currently have active arrest warrants from Sawyer County.
Robin Paul Bildeau Sr 07/09/1983
B/O 1st degree child sexual assault
Johnny Ray Smith, Jr. DOB 6/9/1980
B/O Forgery, Identity Theft, Delivery of Prescription Drug
Matthew John Hanlon Sr 09/19/1977
B/O Physical abuse of a Child/Intentionally cause bodily harm/strangulation & suffocation/Misd Battery
Lawrence Eben Bildeau DOB 12/3/1983
FTO, Operating without Owner Consent, Poss of Illegaly Obtained Prescriptions
Robin Eugene Edley DOB 07/05/1987
B/O Escape/Fail to update sex offender information
Edwin Kakazu DOB 5/1/1972
B/O Felony Bail Jump, Failure to Support Child
Aaron Huff DOB 01/02/1979
B/O FTA OWI Fifth or Sixth Offense
Julie Pankratz DOB 08/07/82
B/O Felony bail jumping and possession of methampetamine
Kayla DeCora DOB 03/12/1996
B/O Forgery and Theft / Resisting and Obstructing an Officer
Pursuant to the direction of the Wisconsin Supreme Court, as found in Supreme Court Rule 20:3.6, Trial Publicly, you are advised that a charge is merely an accusation and that a defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Northwoods Behavioral Health Services to Close Next Week
- Video of the Day: 'People are Awesome - Best of the Week'
- Northwoods Humane Society 'Pets of the Week'
- HHS Goalie Named Wisconsin Prep Hockey Player of the Week
- Multiple Warrants Issued in Widespread Check Fraud Case
- Warrants of the Week for January 9
- Warrants of the Week for January 2
- Warrants of the Week for December 26
- LCO B&G Club Youth and Teen of the Month for December