Winter Administrator Kurt Lindau: Speaking of Education
December is almost in the books and another Holiday Season is upon us. This is a time to reflect upon the past year and set some goals for the upcoming year. I believe the students and staff at the Winter School had a productive 2017 part of their school year and are looking forward to the challenges of 2018.
We again congratulate the students and staff on “Exceeding Expectations” on the District Report Card. Please use the Holiday break to talk with your son or daughter about their educational goals for the year 2018.
Students only get one chance at a PK-12 public education. It is important to make the most of it. I wish each and every one of you a joyous holiday season and a prosperous 2018.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Winter Weather Advisory for Sawyer County
- 2018 Winter Area Calendar of Events
- Winter Student of the Month for January, 2018
- Birchwood and Winter Schools Closed Tuesday
- Winter Student Pleads in Terroristic Threat Incident at the School
- Winter Man Sentenced to 60 Days in Jail; Probation for Relationship with 16-Year-Old
- Winter Student of the Month is Brianna Harris
- Sawyer County Administrator not Hired at Chippewa County
- Natural Connections: Winter Twigs
- Sawyer County Administrator One of Three Finalists for Chippewa County Job