Woman Wanted for Failure to Appear on Meth Charges
A Hayward woman has been charged in Sawyer County Circuit Court with felony bail jumping after failing to appear in court on felony charges of possession of methamphetamine filed against her back on June 12, 2017.
The court issued a body only bench warrant for Julie Pankratz, 35, of Juneau, Wis, formally of Hayward.
The complaint states on April 30, 2017, at approximately 2:56 a.m., an LCO Police Department officer made a traffic stop of a Chevy Impala travelling northbound on County Hwy E near Thoroughfare Road without a license plate lamp and an expired plate.
According to the complaint, Pankratz was the front passenger in the vehicle, along with a driver and a backseat passenger.
Another LCO Officer arrived on scene and noticed a white substance on the driver’s license. After the officer tested the substance with a swab, it was positive for meth. The three persons were all secured while a search of the vehicle was conducted.
“During the search of the vehicle I found a needle full of methamphetamine in the glove box. I found a red Thera-Band cord used to tie off when ‘shooting up’ meth in the center counsel,” the officer reported.
According to the complaint, prescription pills were also found not in their proper containers. Officers searched Pankratz’ purse and found a small clear baggie containing a white crystalized substance and a razor blade which was located inside of a clear plastic container used for ‘cutting’ meth, according to the complaint.
The complaint further states Pankratz admitted to one of the officers that she owned the unused needle which she stated was loaded full of methamphetamine, the razor and the clear plastic baggie full of the white substance.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Hayward Woman Facing Charges of 4th Offense OWI With a Child in Vehicle
- Felony Escape Charges Filed Against Gordon Correctional Escapee
- Escape Charges Filed Against Hayward Man
- Minnesota Man Gets Drug Charges After High Speed Pursuit on Hwy B
- Controlled Buy Drug Investigations Lead to Meth Dealing Charges Against 8 in Just Two Weeks
- Cable Man Charged for Meth in Sawyer Faces Multiple Domestic Abuse Charges in Bayfield
- 4th OWI Charges Filed After Sawyer Co. Deputy Stops Vehicle Going 25 Over
- Charges Filed Against Source of Meth in Josh Luce Case
- Poppletown Couple Held on $25,000 Cash Bond Following Meth and Heroin Dealing Charges
- Luce Sentenced to Prison on Previous Charges; Faces New Meth Dealing Charges